[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Subject: My new horse...Kal

  • From: "Susan Madlung" <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <MariellaFugger1@xxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 06:36:10 -0700

while watching the Olympic horse eventing this weekend (thanks Kate for the
info!) my daughter had a question. and this is the perfect opportunity to
ask it here.. how do you take horses form show to show? Recognizing the huge
difficulty experienced these days getting dogs to shows, I can't imagine
what it is like to ship a horse..I'm very interested..
Do you always drive? How DID they get all those horses to China???
thanks!!
Sue (not Stormy) Madlung
Shadowacre German Shepherds
www.shadowacre.com