[ SHOWGSD-L ] Subject: 9-12 Dogs Placements - a couple anyway

  • From: "Becky T. Dickson" <gretchanya@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, krieger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 22:43:51 -0500

2nd was Lyloak's First Knight, who I believe has 10 points and two or three
majors now. Dan Dwier, Ed Barritt and one other who escapes me put him up all
in the last month.
I believe that Hulk won the class, but certainly am not positive b/c I didn't
write it down and am totally absent-minded.
Sorry, didn't get the third and fourth placings.

"Aftica-LeanneKrieger" <krieger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

anyone??
Leanne

 Becky T. Dickson
www.GretchAnya.com
www.GSDbyDesign.com

    #1: From: Ams <shutter45@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: question
    #2: From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: [2008 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY - THE UNOFFICAL NATI
    #3: From: "Maureen" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: OK!! PITY PARTY ROLL CALL!
    #4: From: "ADMINISTRATION" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: question
    #5: From: Ams <shutter45@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: clarification
    #6: From: "Maureen" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    #7: From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: clarification
    #8: From: "Aftica-LeanneKrieger" <krieger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: 9-12 Dogs Placements -anyone know?
    #9: From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
    #10:    From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
    #11:    From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
        Subject: Re: 6-9 puppy dogs..
    #12:    From: Barb Ross <luvpuppy2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    #13:    From: Barb Ross <luvpuppy2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Re: We are really doing the Happy Dance here at the Tali

Msg: #1 in digest
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 18:39:38 -0800 (PST)
From: Ams <shutter45@xxxxxxxxx>

I was asked if I could post the pictures to the web site everynight. Why arent
the pictures posted already?

Just wondering
Amy

------------------------------

Msg: #2 in digest
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 18:45:12 -0800
From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>

No only running one ring HOWEVER, the lunch break was over an hour, it is
NOT , NOT the judges IT IS NOT THE STEWARDS...MOVE THE CLASSES...WHY THE
WAIT???   THE JUDGES ARE DOING WHAT THEY NEED TO DO IN A TIMELY AND PRECISE
MANNER, AND SO , TOO THE STEWARDS....yet the delays, between classes....ugh.
it is the delay BETWEEN THE CLASSES. wE NEED TO KEEP IT MOVING...KEEP IT
INTERESTING...GO , STOP DELAYING FOR SAKE OF TIME IN THE VENUE
Kathy
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
Updated: Oct 20, 2008 ~ HOME OF::
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle

WE SUPPORT DRUG AND DYE TESTING

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 6:30 PM, Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Question:
> Are there 2 rings being used and switched off?
> Joan

------------------------------

Msg: #3 in digest
From: "Maureen" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 20:50:21 -0600

Norma,
  I am missing Texas and I am here!!!!!!!!!!! Got a litter due in less than
10 days and the Mom is to intuned to me................so I am here with
her. I have waited almost 5 years for this litter. I really am not sorry I
stayed with her. Mo

> Me too, as far as being home and MISSING TEXAS --- It is, as usual, quite
> warm
> here in La.  No rain tho, so, that'll probably come later.  However,talked
> to my dear

------------------------------

Msg: #4 in digest
From: "ADMINISTRATION" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 21:48:34 -0500

On 5 Nov 2008, at 18:39, Ams wrote:

I was asked if I could post the pictures to the web site everynight. Why arent
the pictures posted already?

All pix submitted to the list management  at

webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (attachments only)
or
bsdnut@xxxxxxx (embedded)

are put up within an hour of receipt on the Blog with Photo Credit given

Showgsd-l Administration
http://showgsd.org
Email Changes: http://showgsd.org/mail.html
Admin: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
ANNOUNCE NEW LITTERS: http://showgsd.org/goodlitterbox.html
THE NATIONAL BLOG http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

------------------------------

Msg: #5 in digest
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 18:57:52 -0800 (PST)
From: Ams <shutter45@xxxxxxxxx>

I was asked If I was the show photographer could I posted the pictures
everynight.

Sorry I am not the show photographer.

Just wondering when the show photographer will post them

Ams

------------------------------

Msg: #6 in digest
From: "Maureen" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 20:58:21 -0600

Oh Dear Lord, it is still 78 here in central Texas and the humidity is
60%..........the big problem is cedar and ragweed has reared it's ugly head
and the winds are blowing at 40 MPH. The AC is on for the
night.............and it is Nov. Mo

> From: Barb Ross <luvpuppy2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> It is really cold outside today.
>
> I has been snowing here all day, started last night, hopefully it will
> stop soon.   Has anybody trained their dogs to pull a sled to exercise
> them in the winter?  Mine will pull the kids, but when I get on the sled
> they want to get on with me. Have not been able to get them to accept the
> concept that they are suppose to pull me not sit with me, any ideas?

------------------------------

Msg: #7 in digest
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 19:03:00 -0800 (PST)
From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>

The show photographer does not post the pictures.
John Ayotte would be doing this after he is given them.
Joan
From: "Aftica-LeanneKrieger" <krieger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 22:03:04 -0500

anyone??
Leanne

------------------------------

Msg: #9 in digest
From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 22:04:57 EST

In a message dated 11/5/08 7:03:58 PM, Stormy435 writes:

> 36º at night and 60's in the daytime here in the CA high desert.  Getting
> warmer tomorrow:-)
>
> Stormy
> In a message dated 11/5/08 6:58:57 PM, murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>

> Oh Dear Lord, it is still 78 here in central Texas and the humidity is
> 60%..........the big problem is cedar and ragweed has reared it's ugly head
> and the winds are blowing at 40 MPH. The AC is on for the
> night.............and it is Nov. Mo

"You may never know what results come from your action.
But if you do nothing, there will be no result."
Mahatma Gandhi
Stormy Hope
*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*
www.FairhopeGSD.com

**************
AOL Search: Your one stop for directions, recipes and all other
Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)

------------------------------

Msg: #10 in digest
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 19:09:34 -0800 (PST)
From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>

Left off a sentance: The show photographer will give John the photos the
morning
of the next days show. In other words, Wednesdays results will be given to John
on Thursday AM.
Joan

From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 22:19:13 EST

In a message dated 11/5/08 6:32:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
CHBLACKVELVET@xxxxxxx writes:

> I wonder when they're gonna post the pics of the winners?

i guess kathy needs to tell ken to start moonlighting<G>
diane
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>AOL Search: Your one stop
for
directions, recipes and all other Holiday needs. Search Now.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212792382x1200798498/aol?redir=http://searchblog.aol.com/2008/1
1/04/happy-holidays-from-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)</HTML>

------------------------------

Msg: #12 in digest
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 19:29:11 -0800 (PST)
From: Barb Ross <luvpuppy2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I didn't hear about that. Barb.
From: "ADMINISTRATION" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> 9-12 Puppy Bitches
There they go, maybe
> for the last pass, and the crowd likes that,and that is it. First is
> Talimar's Aviana' KIiwi Tese Nobe, second is N'Ejm's
Encore, and third
> is Ginger Punch and fourth, Sex On The Beach.The winner is special to
> me as she is owned by good friends and Jamie is here to see it.More
> tomorrow.

is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original

MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION
OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

Msg: #13 in digest
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 19:31:00 -0800 (PST)
From: Barb Ross <luvpuppy2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

What a long day it has been, no more wine for me. Barb.