[ SHOWGSD-L ] Stupid dog owners

  • From: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 12:23:22 EST

Why do people have dogs they can't control?  I am just spitting mad right
now.  Our pleasant Sunday morning was ruined when 2 Rotties attacked my
neighbors
little mutt.  When I heard a dog screaming, I thought one of my dogs got a
paw caught or something.  Until I heard the human screams.  I went out front
where the 2 Rotties were ripping apart this poor dog.  A father and son were
walking the Rotties when the little dog escaped the gate.  The father/son had
no
control over the dogs.  The little dog is sweet and friendly and has escaped to
see my dogs when I walk them.  The owner of the little dog is at fault for
not securing his gate better.  But, the Rottie owners could not hold onto their
dogs.  They dragged the owners across the street and got ahold of the little
dog.  They could not get the dogs to stop or release the dog.  Neighbors ran
out and got the little dog away from the Rotties.  The son was bit in the
process.  I doubt the little dog will survive and the Rottie owners took off
without
saying a word.  Stupid people.
Had to vent.  It breaks my heart to see this happen.

Laura Thomas
www.treasureranchgsds.com