[ SHOWGSD-L ] Stuff is being done

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 17:35:42 EDT

In a message dated 9/24/09 9:43:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Would  the AKC allow us to make entry corrections after closing to give Rau
a chance  to contact all the exhibitors and make any corrections  necessary?

As I understand it, Tish is working on it, and I assume she has asked  our
delegate to work with the AKC to resolve it. Let's wait to hear what
happens.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/