[ SHOWGSD-L ] Stud wanted

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 07:50:51 -0400 (EDT)

This post made me smile and also frown and made me feel somewhat
dated...made me smile because I too wondered what the bitch would be  bringing
to the
table of such a stud; frown, because it did not list "healthy
longevity"...and dated...because I remember seeing ads (pre internet) for Lance
 free
etc etc....for the same reason, too much of a good thing etc.etc...as to  the
Red Book...go ahead take a look...and then count how many would completely
satisfy this criteria...What's fun is that I have a list started on stud
dogs  that may or may not fulfill all those requirements; it is only
preliminary at  the moment and I have a lot of weeding to do, but it is for
someone
else for a  couple of years out...so have lots of time to cross out the early
demise,  unexpected surprises, etc etc...it will probably be a short list by
the time I  am finished with it...

Pauline Moon  - _www.ropajagsd.com_ (http://www.ropajagsd.com/)
Ropaja German  Shepherds:Member-GSDCAmercia & GSDCAtlanta - Best In Show
AKC JAM/AOE/ BISS  CH Ropaja's Chateau Beaujolais OFA HIC; BISS AKC CH
Ropaja's Chateau Beaulieu  OFA HIC; Multi BOB & GRP W AKC CH. Ropaja's Je Suis
Fleur De Lis;  Multi-BOB & GRP W AKC CH Ropaja's Je Suis Gabrielle.

In a message dated 4/8/2013 7:15:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,