[ SHOWGSD-L ] Stud dog/litter brag

  • From: MARILEE WILKINSON <marifiori@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kathy Redford <rockinghorse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, caralonqed@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:40:42 -0700 (PDT)

Today Mari-Fiori's Irish Cream (Bailey), a BOSS/Bull bi-color granddaughter)
whelped 8 beautiful puppies, by Mari-Fiori's Big Boss Man (BOSS son). This was
her first litter. She whelped 8 puppies, 3 solid black boys, 1 solid black
girl, 1 bi-color girl, 3 B/T girls.
  Mom and pups doing great. Owners of Bailey are Glenn & Kelli Murphy. They own
the solid black male that was Hero dog at this year's National.
  Proud owner, mom and grandmom,
  Marilee Wilkinson

              Life may not be the party we hoped for~but while we are here, we
might as well dance.
  Marilee and Mari-Fiori Shepherds
  Home of AM CH/CAN SEL CH Mari-Fiori's Ruffian of Judeen, HIC OFA,
  AM/CAN CH Mari-Fiori's BoldRuler Judeen, OFA,
  CH Mari-Fiori's Winning Colors, TT, OFA,
  Member of GSDC St. Louis since 1985: Member GSDCA since 1977