[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Stud dog ad

  • From: "Lindenhill German Shepherds" <Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx>, <mlgray@xxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 05:38:00 -0500

Mike, if the dog came from a known breeder - I would inform them of this
gentleman's actions, as ultimately they allowed the situation to occur and
should have the most interest in resolving. Perhaps he altered the AKC
paperwork on limited registration(have heard this happen several times).
Another reason to send in the papers yourselves.

Good Luck.