[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Stud Support

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, <MidniteGSD@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 08:37:09 -0800

We don't keep the studs on anything special.    All are fed the same here.
The best thing you can do for your stud's sperm count and breeding career is to
make sure the
bitches bred to him are cleared of anything.
On a healthy stud the sperm count should be high and motile even as they age.

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com