[ SHOWGSD-L ] Stud Dog brag....

  • From: GSD0110@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 11:21:14 EDT

Today at the Chattanooga Kennel Club, my Dad's dog, Oak Mtn's Marked Money,
was Winners Dog and Best of Winners. Thank you to judge Shirley Uphouse.
Money was handled by my young nephew, Ryan Lockhart who did a fantastic  job.

Money is sired by my Sel Ch Gonvi Ruklakar's Cash (Sel Ch Kenlyn's
Illuminator V Fran-Jo ROM x Ch Mary Mary of Fran-Jo ROM).  For only a few
litters
sired, Cash has some really nice puppies out there doing some great  winning in
both specialties and all-breeds.  I am so proud of him.   And he is still
extremely handsome and sound both physically and mentally. I  sure do love him.

Gary Lewis