[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Stud Dog Fees

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: uwish@xxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 10:46:30 EDT

In a message dated 7/11/2007 9:12:25 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
uwish@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
I wonder  how stud dog owners determine their dogs stud fees.  Is it on
the  titles he's earned?  Is it his pedigree?  Is it determined by his
winning progeny?  Or maybe a combination of them all?  Is it  what the
market will bear?

It would seem to me on what he produced. That's the way I used to
determine-maybe times have changed. Especially when you hit a combination of
certain
lines that work well with your Stud. Lance was a good example and now  the
Dallas dog..Pedigrees are considered,but a good pedigree alone is just one
factor
 JMO Helen Miller Fisher