[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Stud Dog Fees

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:25:37 -0400

    Agreeing to the Code of Ethics (which has always been very strong,
with big, big teeth) is a requirement for membership in the Pembroke
Welsh Corgi Club of America.
You don't agree, and comply, you can't belong to the club.   In the
past, members found in violation have been suspended from membership..
and there was no litigation about it.
Like any contract...once you agree to it, you are bound by it...and,
like the GSDCA, it's a private club of sorts...if you don't play by the
rules, you're out.
Peggy