[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Stud Dog Fees

  • From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx>, <Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:47:44 -0400

Helen,
I have absolutely NO DOUBT that you did all those investigative things when you
were membership chair.  Unfortunately, our society has become intensely
litigious as time marches on.   Our past written code of ethics was not as
strict as the PWC and in discussions about this I hear "that cannot be
enforced".