[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Stud Dog Fees

  • From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'show gsd'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:04:55 -0400

I would encourage everyone to study CAREFULLY, the Pembroke Corgi
REQUIREMENTS for membership.  I do not understand how they PWCCA can "get
away" with such strict ethics when we are continually told that we would get
in "trouble" if WE tried to emulate the same standards for the safety of our
breed.
Nancy