[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Stud Dog Fees

  • From: "terra fairburn" <Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'show gsd'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 08:01:08 -0500

I really think we are in a major paradine shift in our country and the state
of Illinois.  The govenor is really out of touch with most of us.  The
current national administration is made up of the elite rich and most of us
are struggling just to pay the bills.  I just read about a dog out east
being used in a drug deal and how he was killed...I just want to stop
breeding too and wait and see what the world is coming too.  But I love my
dogs, love to compete and want to be able to provide quality pups to people
who also love the breed. So I will keep on keepin on!  I think we GSD
breeders need to stick together and come up with better strategies on this
whole game.  In this area we have some people who breed just for breeding
and offer no follow up or consultation after the sale.  We just try to
educate people and move on.   But it gets scary!
terra