[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Stud Bidding - just an observation

  • From: Patricia Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:25:53 -0700 (PDT)

The Sunshine Squad is a great idea, and my dog was one of the first to be
placed on the stud list--nothing in this world is perfect.  If you don't want
to participate, don't.  Unfortunately, Biss Sel. Ch. Konigin's Phantom of the
Opera, aka Spunky, died on Wednesday night-and I really appreciate the
committee naming it in his honor.  If you don't want to choose to breed this
way, don't.  Just give a donation!  Thank God we were able to pay an emergency
vet-for a very, very special dog---there are alot out there, that might be
stopped--if I try to save this dog--can I feed the others.
Sorry for my ranting, but let's look at it, as I'm blessed, my favorite
dog/bitch is alive.
Pat Evans

________________________________
From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx <Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>
To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 11:51 AM

In a message dated 3/24/09 6:04:31 AM Pacific Standard Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:

> HOWEVER............if I read correctly,  we are looking to help  friends
> who
> cant, at this time, care for their dogs........why breed more dogs  to
help
> the ones that cant be cared for now!!!
>
> Am I the only one who has a problem with this?  I hardly think  so.

no, you aren't.  you and lynda have pointed out only a few of the problems.

we need to support our fellow fanciers but this surely shouldn't be the way
do it.,

diane
Diane Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>A
Good Credit Score is 700 or Above.
See yours in just 2 easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220085203x1201389322/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.asp
x%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DMarchfooterNO62)</HTML>

is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original

MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION
OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.