[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Strom warning for Colorado

  • From: lollark@xxxxxxx
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 19:01:31 +0000

Ah Terry they give those same dire words all winter long but remember thousands
upon thousands drive back and forth from the ski slopes with little to no
problem.  AND the National is in October (fall NOT winter) way before the heavy
snow season.  You worry too much.  We'll meet you at the Continental Divide and
make sure you get through.  :-)
Karen Lollar