[ SHOWGSD-L ] Strider's daughter is the bomb!

  • From: Kay Springer <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 10:47:00 -0700

This weekend at the Oakland KC shows in Northern California, Covy
Tucker Hill's Cherry Bomb made her presence known.  On Saturday under
judge James Frederiksen, Cherry won the 6-9 class and went on to WB
and BOS over the American bred and Open bitches.  Then on Sunday,
under judge Sharon Newcomb, she repeated her win and went WB, BOW and
BOS!
This was her first weekend out with her handler Art Sinclair and we
are so proud of how she showed.  Our thanks to the wonderful comments
from both judges and the two judges that were watching ringside.
Cherry is a plush red and black very feminine young bitch and as judge
Newcomb said "she is all beautiful curves from one end to the other".
Thanks to Art for doing such a great job with her and to co-owner Bill
Petterson who took her back in for Best of Breed competition. And
thank you to the ringside for your congratulations and positive
comments on our girl.

Now both her and her littermate, Covy Tucker Hill's Fireworks of
Showboat, AKA Magnum, are both pointed from the  six to nine class at
their first shows with Art.

The sire of these two pups is my Strider, GCh. Rohan's Reward TC, CGC,
HT, RE, CDX, and the dam is Covy Tucker Hill's Wildfire. It was a
beautiful litter of five pups all of which look to be show quality.  I
believe there may be  one or two available to show homes. Breeders are
Gloria Birch and Cappy Pottle.  Cherry is owned by Cappy Pottle, Kay
Springer and Bill Petterson.

Kay Springer

www.showboatgsd.com

Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning

GCh. Rohan's Reward TC, CGC, HT, RE, CDX, CHIC (h,e,h,t) DM Normal

"Strider" 80 BOBs #5 & #6 GSD 2009 - 2008 BOB- Eukanuba