[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Streaming Video buffering??

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Kay Springer <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 01:28:31 +0000 (UTC)

Kay! You are in a very long line of folks who don't agree with me!  But like
you , I too will be waiting for the archives
Because yesterday I had to go to my eye Dr cuz I lost my glasses in Hawaii so I
missed most of the show but the real bad news is I found out what I really look
like.  Lol. Troll Boy
----- Original Message -----From: Kay Springer <showgsd@xxxxxxx>To:
edwinx@comcast.netCc: genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx, scenecrest geo
<scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>, rchesnut70502@xxxxxxx, DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx,
showgsd-l@freelists.orgSent: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 01:11:17 -0000 (UTC)Subject: Re:
[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Streaming Video buffering??
LOL this rarely happens but on this I agree with Flower Boy!!! Since I didn't
go I am grateful to watch whatever is streamed. And whatever I miss due to
technical problems I can watch on the archives!

Thanks to Lana Lee and her crew!

Kay SpringerShowboat ShepherdsHome of GCh Rohan's RewardTC CGC HT RE CDX ORT-b
CHICpending ROM

Sent from my iPhone