[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Streaming Video - PLEASE READ

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 22:10:10 EDT

I was thinking they were asking for the Catalog of the Nationals but they
were asking for the show held today.. My error.
Lee Brown
Too far from the womb and too  close to the tomb to care about what anyone
thinks of me

In a message dated 10/12/2010 4:32:22 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
It's on  there now and has been since right after the show started.  I've
posted the link twice  now.
Pam