[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Streaker

  • From: "arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx" <arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: erikasgsds@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 22:56:53 GMT

Being an old dried up prune myself, I have to admit I enjoyed the music.  I
didn't see him as an old man trying to be young, but rather an old man doing
what an old man does best - in his case making music I enjoy.
Gayle & the Hooligans!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gid9031976 - The Hooligans
http://www.picturetrail.com/gid9033686 - Bridge Kids

-- Erika Brink <erikasgsds@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We have to agree with Terry on this one....Mick looked like a dried up
prune.....old men trying to be young....to make it dog related....our retired
Champion howled during the half time performance.....maybe he his remembering
his younger days too!'

  Kristi and Erika....from the frozen north which decided to melt....all in one
day!  Thank-you Oregonians for sending us your wind storm!  And the rain is a
nice touch too!  They had to close the schools today because the side streets
are polished ice!
Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Well we have established who among us is loosing their hearing :0) I am sorry
spandex and 60 year olds. Oh dear.
Terry

Kate Syssoloff wrote:
I'm with Peggy. The 1/2 time show was well worth sitting and watching the game.
The Stones are timeless and can ROCK. Kate