[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Stormy's post/ now critiques

  • From: "Robert Dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx>, <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 19:03:02 -0600

I agree Helen.  Maybe we do need a format of what the judge needs to say
about the winners.  As I understand it we are discouraged to mention
faults--like--"could be better going", and should only mention positive
aspects.  I think that could be a tad difficult in making folks understand
our placings--but--I suppose it can be done.
Helen I think a form to discuss WD,RWD,WB,RWB,BB,BOS,BP,BOP and SELECTS,
would be educational.  I think we need to consider, if doing this, that it
is one person's evaluation.  It should be stated as such--there are many
problems with this and it would need too be discussed with a number of
knowledgable GSDC members.
Helen,why don't you try to prepare this type form to submit to the PC?  You
sure have the qualifications--you and Anne are our GSDC mentors and MOMS.
Just a thought with many problems!  Sandi Card