[ SHOWGSD-L ] Stormy's Saturdays

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 08:53:28 -0700

There is a real lesson to be learned in this post people.   I SURE HOPE SOMEONE
NOTICES
this and others that Stormy has periodically posted.
Stormy since resigning from RALEEF has quietly and determidly continued to work
hard
spending much of her own time steadfastly WORKING to fight AB 1634 and any
other
bad bill that will put all of us out of dogs!!!   She has never wavered in her
battle.

If we don't pay attention to Stormy's and Peggy's continual example, updates
and warnings
and constant hard work in these area's we won't have to worry about this List
as there will be
no need for it except to battle poor Legislation.

Stormy........YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!!!!

Carolyn    marhaven@jps,net
www.Marhaven.com

Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Last Saturday

In a message dated 9/21/2007 9:01:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

Stormy435@xxxxxxx writes:
Tomorrow, another Saturday, I will be at the Santa Ana Valley Kennel  Club
shows, sitting
(usually standing :-)   )
at a  table to talk about the upcoming  AB1634 legislation and other hot spots
around California.
The California Federation of Dog Clubs  (CFoDC) table.Doing what I can, both
Saturdays, for our
pets, all of  them.    Just to let you  know   Stormy