[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Stop the madness

  • From: "Paula M. Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 02:07:00 GMT

That is exactly my point, Randy.  Harley's accomplishments have been denigrated
to the point I don't even know why I take him to Meet the Breeds or anyplace
else that helps all you breeders sell your puppies! I stopped bragging for
quite a while because of the nasty comments that fly about on the List.  I fail
to see where making the Parade of Greats harder to achieve serves my purpose!!
I am appalled at the number of breeders who have no problem with a dumbed down
OFA CHIC.  I doubt many of them care one way or another as long as they can get
a Select on one of the survivors of their litters.  So, keep the Parade of
Greats easy and keep the OFA CHIC easy.  Neither one affects me one way or
another. I do think that many people on this list have very serious reading
comprehension problems.  Or just like to take things out of context to suit
their nasty purposes. Paula Home of BIS, BISS, Multi-Group Winning, GSDCA Dual
Title Award Recipient, AKC JAM/AOE, International & American Champion, Grand
Champion Asgard Harley Davidson v Plamark, HT, PT, CGC, TC, HIC, OFA CHIC
#64047 (Hips, Elbows, Cardiac, & Thyroid), DNA tested clear of the long-coat
factor, 2010 & Lifetime #1 GSD in California, 2010, 2011, & Lifetime #1 GSD in
Michigan, 2010 #1 Male GSD in the Country, 2010 #3 & Lifetime #4 GSD in the
Country, 1st male German Shepherd Dog Grand Champion, (AKC Stats), 2011
Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show Invitee.