[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Stomping, Cheering etc..my last word

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:35:02 EST

And that has been my mantra, too.   If they clap, I get a silly grin on my
face because I am so pleased that they like my dog (thank you all), but I'm
usually too busy running around, grabbing my throat (O.k, for those that know
me,
the thing around my neck), holding my breath, or smiling at the dog, so he/she
will know how pleased I am that he/she is so beautiful, and she's
mine...(ooops wrong song).
Do I get hurt when the dog in the ring before me gets screaming and yelling
and clapping, and mine goes around in total silence?    I'm human, and IF I
notice it, I get hurt, and if the dog is less than mine and gets placed above
mine, I'm hurt at human culpability, but there's always tomorrow and a
different
dog show. When my dog gets out of the ring, the dog gets plenty of loving.
And if mine gets placed correctly,   noise or no noise?   I get that silly
grin on my face again and the dog gets lots of loving....

Cause the DOG DON'T CARE!

Stormy
In a message dated 1/26/05 11:11:31 AM, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> .I have never in the past nor will I ever in the future ask anyone to clap
> for my dog..

www.FairhopeGSD.com