[ SHOWGSD-L ] Stolen or lost Champion

  • From: CLOVERLEIFE@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 23:00:57 EST

Jerry and i are still at a loss of where Bubbles was....she was gone for over
2 hours....we search all over our property and no sign of her....was in the
process of alerting the vets around here to be on the watch for her and to let
them know of her microchip number....we had lights on surrounding our property
.....all of a sudden in she comes in our patio door with that Bubble's
attitude of "no big deal"....where she was, we'll never know and she was
perfectly
clean when she returned....even Tiger who she plays with tried to find her but
couldnt....jerry also checked the fence and found no breaks....we alerted the
police and the dog warden made a special trip to help us search and couldnt
find her as well....he warned us that the coyotes are very dangerous and active
around here and she wouldnt make it if we couldnt find her.....if only she
could tell us and end our misery....Glad she is back home.....a very scary
moment

Natalie