[ SHOWGSD-L ] Stolen horse

  • From: "Anja Heibloem-Stroud" <Anja_Heibloem-Stroud@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsdlistnew" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:26:46 -0700

IN CA, not doggy but many of us have horses as well.  Anja

Dear BAEN Users,

We received the following stolen horse information today. Please contact the
owners at the numbers provided below if you have any information. Forward this
message on and help us spread the word.

Thank you,

Debbie Smith, BAEN
http://www.bayequest.com

------------------------------

Please pass then on to every horse person you know. I bought two mares from a
lady site unseen and when I went to pick the girls up one of them had been
stolen from where she was being boarded. I am heartbroken. If you see her
listed in papers, big nickel or anywhere PLEASE contact me even if it might not
be her. I will check into it. I only have a picture of her face as a foal [ see
photo at http://members.boardhost.com/baen-stolen/msg/1215.html ] I am trying
to get a hold of her breeder and hopefully they will have more pictures.

*STOLEN*

FROM ROSEVILLE LIVESTOCK AUCTION

10-09-05

REGISTERED CHESTNUT

ARABIAN MARE

~IMAGE ON FIRE~

~FIRE~ IS A CHESTNUT MARE WITH ONLY A WITH BLAZE SHE IS ABOUT 15.1 HANDS AND
VERY GENTLE. SHE WAS STOLEN FROM ROSEVILLE LIVESTOCK AUCTION WERE SHE WAS BEING
KEPT FOR A FEW DAYS TILL I COULD COME GET HER.

THIS MARE WAS NOT AN AUCTION HORSE

SOMEONE STOLE HER FROM ONE OF THE BACK PENS AND LEFT A SKINNY CHESTNUT A
CHESTNUT GELDING IN HER PLACE. THIS MARE IS MISSED GREATLY WE ARE HEARTBROKEING
WITHOUT HER. A POLICE REPORT HAS BEEN FILED WITH THE ROSEVILLE POLICE
DEPARTMENT.

NO QUESTIONS ASKED IF SHE IS RETURNED SAFELY.

REWARD IS OFFERED FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO HER SAFE RETURN.

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON HER PLEASE CONTACT ME

ANGELA LEWIS

1-530-253-1038 HOME

1-530-257-6121 WORK

1-530-310-2412 CELL