[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Stock dog training at risk : Alabama House Bill 86

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lfossland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <RihadinK9@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 18:50:35 -0400

Obviously none of you has ever HUNTED wild boar with dogs.  They must be
trained first, or you will lose a lot of dogs.  This bill is not about dog
fighting, which of course I am opposed to.

Ginger Cleary
He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from
opposition; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach himself.  ~Thomas Paine
My Ebay site
<http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=ginny2003>
Rome, GA http://www.rihadin.com/