[ SHOWGSD-L ] Still lost

  • From: Donna Radich <dmrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SHOWGSD-L <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 22:36:09 -0500

I received this from a neighbor.
Thanks,
Donna in NC
PLEASE REPOST to all of your friends, family and lists, FB anyplace
you think it might do some good. This boy has not been found yet,
hasn't even been sighted. They have placed ads in the newspapers,
over 700 flyers, notified police, dog law enforcement etc. I told her
to also contact game comission, rescues, and shelters if they haven't
already done so. Let's try as a GS community to get this boy back
home. Thanks. Cherie

Anyone reading this in the Westerville Ohio area please help. My
brothers white male shepherd 14months old and recently neutered
dissappeared from 5522 Genoa Farms Blvd Westerville, OH 43082 He
disappeared around 6p on 1/27. This is north of Westerville off Route
3. Please crosspost to anyone and everyone. We are sick to death from
worry!!!!We have flyers out and have contacted the local police
sheriff and Dog Wardens but no luck. We have searched the area for
three days. There is also a reward being offered. His name is Kiser .
Thanks so very much. You may call 740-497-7558 or email
LMCCANN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx If anyone can tell me anyother sites to help
me find him please let me know. THANKS