[ SHOWGSD-L ] Still looking for more trotting dogs AND questions

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 09:20:44 -0600

Hi All -

WOW!! Lots of photos in my e-mail.. I am still looking for more if you have
them :-)

There have been several requests to see artwork... Since we are supposed to
have ANOTHER !@#$%^ cold weekend here in the Upper Midwest, I am going to see
if I can get some GSD art done.. Most of my other work is sitting in boxes
right now and with Westminster going on and shows coming up in a couple of
weeks, it will be forever before I unbury them (maybe another project for this
weekend!)...

Someone mentioned copyrights... I have never had an issue with copyrights for
the use of photos for artwork as they aren't being reproduced fully....

I do have a question.... I have a gaiting GSD sillouette that I have done and
he looks nice to me, but what is everyone's feeling on a. back length and b.
tail carriage?  I look at him and think he is a little long and there is so
much variation in tail carriage, what is proper (assuming we are doing a
CORRECT GSD)...

Anyhoo, keep those photos coming :-)

Jess Mac
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls
Member of:
DCA
GTCDC
GSDCA
Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your Hotmail®-get your
"fix".