[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sterotyping PIT BULLS

  • From: Royal T Shepherds <gina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx" <terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx>, "edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 21:40:58 -0700 (PDT)

It's interesting that you asked this.  When a neighboring city tried to pass a
breed ban, the idea of exempting a dog with a CGC was tossed around.   The only
All Breed club in the area was asked if they would be willing to do the testing
and they adamantly refused.  They didn't believe a CGC could ensure a dog, any
dog, wouldn't bite or attack.  They also were very concerned about liability
issues and I don't blame them at all!
Gina

ROYAL T SHEPHERDS
http://www.royaltshepherds.com
Home of: Ch Covy Tucker Hill v Royal T's Edsel,CD,NA,CGC,HIC,OFA h/e/t/c