[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sterotyping PIT BULLS

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, <fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <tanksr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 18:59:21 -0700

I obviously could be wrong as it has never been a 'study course' for
me.........but I have
always understood it was the BULL Dog that was bred to fight Bulls?    And not
in a
pit.......but an arena.
The Pit Bull and the 'sport' of dog fighting  was developed from
ALWAYS follow the money trail.........<G>

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com