[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sterotyping PIT BULLS

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 19:10:49 +0000 (UTC)

BINGO!!!!!!...can't say it any better than that!....Ed
  From: Fran Henry To: tanksr@xxxxxxxxx Cc: Showgsd Ironically, this just
appeared on my
  news site:
http://www.9news.com/news/article/276860/188/Pit-bull-latches-onto-3-year-olds-face

  Fran

  On Jul 10, 2012, at 9:25 AM, Ken Tank wrote:
  > They have been bred to fight for over 600 years (maybe more, I don't
know).
  > So, for hundreds of years many breeders bred for aggression and didn''t
 discriminate
  who the aggression is aimed at. Many still do. You are not  going to undo
hundreds and
  hundreds of years of breeding. > Ken

  Jackie Short-Nguyen < marcatoshepherds@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  >> can fall victim to them>> Which instinct are we talking about?  Dog
aggression?
  Because dog  aggression and human aggression are two different things.
   Dog aggressive >> dogs don't turn to human aggression
  just because there are no dogs for them to fight with.

  >> Jackie & Jonathan Nguyen Marcato German
  >> Shepherds<http://www.marcatogermanshepherds.com>

POST is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the original

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group and
its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions expressed
in any post.