[ SHOWGSD-L ] Stem Cell Speaker

  • From: "Sue Mazzeo" <Sue.Mazzeo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l digest users" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 11:47:11 -0800

For any of you that are in Northern California, I just received this
announcement of a speaker on Stem Cell research with a request to forward it to
other lists.
Please forward to other lists:

This is an open invitation to come to San Joaquin Kennel Club to hear
speaker, Dr. Richard Vulliet from the University of Davis.  He will be
speaking on stem cell research.  There is no fee.

The speaker will have the first hour of our club meeting at 7:30, Winners at
Stockton Fairgrounds on February 24.  The fairgrounds are located on Airport
& Charter Way in Stockton.

Directions:

Southbound I-5:  Take exit at Charter Way,
turning left onto Charter Way.  Turn right onto Airport Way and get in left
lane. (First signal)  Turn  left onto Fairgrounds and go straight ahead
until you can turn at the first left go back to Winners.

Southbound 99: Take Martin Luther King turn off and go straight to Airport
Way, turn left onto Airport Way and left at the first signal.  Once on the
grounds go straight until you can turn left to go back to Winners.

As program chair you can reach me at home: (209) 467-8014
and cell is (209) 915-1971 just in case you should need it.

From Dr. Vulliet:  I am working with several canine diseases that are breed
selective. The two
most common ones that I am working with are dilated cardiomyopathy , and
degenerative myelopathy

Viv Toepfer
San Joaquin Kennel Club
Program Director

Sue Mazzeo

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of
the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure
is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.