[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: State Farm

  • From: Luanne Crinklaw <silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 06:32:13 -0700 (PDT)

No limitations unless you file a claim, then they tell you to either get rid of
the dog or they will drop you like a hot potato. Happened to me and I had had
State Farm Ins for over 15years. Needless to say they are no longer insuring my
home. Agent even tried to intervene on the dog's behalf, but claims dept would
not budge.
  Luanne

  Msg: #1 in digest
From: "Jane Kerner" <jkerner@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: arson dog
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 01:34:57 -0500
Does anyone have knowledge as regards  State Farm Insurance Company's
policy  on  any possible limitations of the insured home owner pertinent
to the breed of dog owned?
Jane Kerner

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.