[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Starting Here

  • From: MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 20:36:33 EST

I don't think I can handle 18 inches of snow. Think about I have a cardi.
She'll disappear in the snow lol. (Her feet are like two inches off the floor)
It
happened last time we had a big snow fall it was so funny, she couldn't get
out. (I had to go in the freezing snow that was a foot high, i could barely
move) pick her up because she jumped into the deepest side of where the snow
was
in my back yard.
I'm going to have to shovel the snow in my back yard tomorrow. I bet I'm
going to end up making an igloo with all the snow lol. I'm for sure going to
make
a little bomb shelter and my brother will make his own and I will have a huge
snow ball fight. We could probably even play king of the mountain if we can
get enough kids to play. I still have my snow board from two years ago. I
barely
even know how to use though. I'm going to try this mountain that our town
made for sleading. I think I'll try to be safe and just buy a slead instead of
falling straight on my face because i don't have enough balance lol. (again)
Melissa Chavez