[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Standard proposals

  • From: "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 12:31:21 -0400 (EDT)

I agree, the standard is fine, we just need to breed more in line to the
standard for everything movement, head, temperament etc.  In my opinion nothing
needs to change.  We don't adapt the standard to what is out there we adapt our
breedings to the standard the way it should be.  Like Carolyn said perfection
is hard to breed but we should breed as close as we can get to it. : )

MYJOY SHEPHERDS
Joyce Willis