[ SHOWGSD-L ] Standard proposals

  • From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 22:55:48 -0400
On 20 May 2014, at 21:43, Jen Proud wrote:

Jen P & the Pack  who is wondering about what that head change might be
really... We all understand about the rest!  I just figured everyone read
it!

<reply>

The head has a nose attached to it - it is about the nose colour, not the head
itself.  The stanrd
old and new sit side by side in the July 2013 issue.The head remains the same.
Jen opined that it was about nose colour and she was correct

Stormy has offered to email these pages to anyone who wants to read it

http://showgsd.org/mail.html