[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Standard proposals

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 18:06:37 -0400 (EDT)

Ughhhhhhhh...

More of the "my dog COULD have won" crowd.  Maybe...if the show was
literally in their backyard....sigh...

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions
visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 5/20/2014 3:45:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx writes:

And yet  you were willing to pass him on to some family as a  pet

Sally

<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ducksavsfan@xxxxxxxxx"  for
DMARC) wrote:

> Oh, I have no doubt I could "train" him to  stand for the judge and
tolerate the ring.  It's not like no one out  there has ever done that before
or
anything.  Sorry to be tongue in cheek  there, but I've seen many trained
spooks, including some of our "top" winning  dogs at the Nationals.  But they
looked pretty moving at mach 2.
>  As it stands, I placed the dog in quesion into a pet home after taking a
large  financial loss on him because I will not be part of the group that
brings out  a GSD like him.  I seriously considered putting him down but was
lucky  enough to find a pet home that was willing to take on his physical
and mental  issues and limitations.

"Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)

> Date: Tue, 20 May 2014  15:03:50 -0400 (EDT)
> Subject: Re: Standard proposals
>
>  Oh for the love of GOD...suggest you take your (quoting):
>
>  "dog who was bred for the specialty ring.  He is scared of his own
shadow,
> walks on his pasterns and hocks and limps after having no  more than 30
> minutes per day of exercise.  That is no way  a dog within our standard,
but
> I'm sure would win in the  specialty ring." OUT to the specialty ring, go
try
> and  win with  him and come back and tell us how it went.
>
> Kathy, member  GSDCA, DVGSDC
> Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd  Champions
>
> visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

>  POST is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of the
original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of
any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND
of  the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

> Each Author  is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group
and its  administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in  any post.

> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING,  REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L  WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST  MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF  THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE
PROSECUTED.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html
> NATIONAL BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

POST  is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html

http://showgsd.org/mail.html