[ SHOWGSD-L ] Standard

  • From: barbarar <domara4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:15:52 -0500

I guess I am having trouble with understanding this rush to change the
Standard now?   Won't the GSDCA be viable next year?  Do the Directors
now, just want to be known as "those that changed the Standard."    Isnt
the welfare of the breed and how it is viewed by Judges, etc., more
important than changing the Standard at this time?   Never mind the cost!!!
I wonder if this is the right way to go at this moment in time?
Personally, I think it may be a disaster for the breed.
I am not saying that there shouldnt be a change.   I am saying that this
is being rushed and can not bode well for out beloved breed.
barbarar

--
BarbaraR
domara4@xxxxxxxxxxx