[ SHOWGSD-L ] Stand and be counted

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, Falkrigia@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 19:49:56 EST

In a message dated 3/5/07 9:41:41 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The only  people who can present any evidence would be Carmen or Lew
themselves.

I did speak to Lew. He was given a copy of the endorsement letter, and it  is
not his signature, and his name is spelled Lou.

Lew is trying to figure out what to do about it.  I suggested he  address the
List, send a letter to the AKC, and remove himself from the  mess.

He will decide what to do.  I have faith in Lew, and know what a mess  this
is for him. He has been friends with Carmen for a long time, and they need  to
figure out what to do from this point on.

I support Lew in whatever he decides, and I hope we stand behind him.  He has
stood up to one mess after another, and although he continues to receive  the
enormous salary we pay our President, it still must be hard to live life
like that.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/