[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Stable of sables

  • From: Angie Martin <charangsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cashe90@xxxxxxxxxxx, gsdladync@xxxxxxxxx, tanksr@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 12:09:47 -0400

Excellent list Channing! You did leave out a few, like Gotti, Reaction,
Sevelle, etc.

Angie Martin
Charan GSD's
Home of 08 So. Pacific BIM Charan's Masquerade of Kimber, 8pts both majors
Co-owner/Breeder Charan's Magic Spell of Sandroc, 14pts, both majors

 Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 18:34:45 -0700
 From: gsdladync@xxxxxxxxx
 To: tanksr@xxxxxxxxx
 CC: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 how about Jovic Larmar Derringer Noroda  Loved that dog