[ SHOWGSD-L ] St.Louis Area

  • From: "Fred Hensler" <hensberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SHOWGSD-L" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 19:27:56 -0600

List; St.Louis area, Hi its been awhile since I post anything on here, but
wondering if someone could lead me to rescue German Shepherd. Perfer older pup
too 2 or 3 yr. Just looking for a companion and watch dog to let me know when
someone is around. As I am getting older and my disabilities from vietnam as
slow me up, and have a 2rd hobby Amateur Radio with valable equipment inside
the home. Also would like a male but wouldn't turn away a female, either must
be mix as I am not into breeding. Please email me Privately @
hensberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx    Thanks   Fred
Fred Hensler
Lebanon, IL