[ SHOWGSD-L ] St. Louis Spec. May 12 & 13 Entries, (5 pt. mjr.) Re Do

  • From: GStiefferm@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 20:04:31 EDT

Hi All,
I am thrilled with our entries, Thanks to everyone who entered  it WILL BE a
GREAT WEEKEND.  We have a Great HOSPITALITY planned for  Saturday evening at
the host motel.  Happy Hour and Great food (no need to  go out for dinner), so
plan on coming to our Hospitality Room.  At the show  we have Lots of Raffle
items, GSD Rug, Dog Rugs, Shepherd Watch, Shirts, Toys  and much much more.
   The only flaw in our weekend is Construction on I 44 and  Purina Farms
Exit.  It Will Be Closed starting May 1.  I will post  directions to get to
motels and Purina Farms.  The new directions are  in the Judging schedule which
has
already gone out.  If you are coming to  the show and not entered please
contact me, call would be best and I will either  fax, email or give you
directions over the phone. We Have 5 pts.  both sides both days.  Will see you
all
soon, have a safe  trip.

Gail

Friday May 12,