[ SHOWGSD-L ] St Louis Shows & Fut-Mat as I saw it

  • From: "pauliej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pauliej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 10:53:30 -0500

What a Weekend!!!!!First of all the personal success  we with co-owner
Leana New had,  in showing  our "Blonde Bombshell" 12-18 bitch was to say
the least, Thrilling.  She {Kida} was expertly guided to Winner Bitch  both
days under Dick Jones and Sally Hayden,  by George Berstler, and animated
by Liz and Maria.  The sportsmanship and congratulations  on Kida were
deeply appreciated .  Kida is sired by Sel Ex Ch Braunhaus Samurai and her
dam is Marquis Legally Blonde, also a rich black and gold Sable.  The
competition  for the shows was very deep,  with beautiful winners and many
others that will finish in the future.  From the Mpls/St Paul  area I would
like to Congratulate, the Metz's  Ch Vinney wins , Martha Simonett with the
Reserve Bitch, the Blooms on their TWO Best Puppie wins, the Simmersons
beautiful puppies,  on their wins.  The  Fut/ Mat  was held on Sunday, with
Randy Darnell judging, which of course means we were not able to show , as
he is married to Cathy, our daughter.  Once again , we were impressed with
the quality of the entry,  making a placing truly an accomplishment to be
proud of.  I feel that the Fut/Mat  system is indeed fortunate to be using
the Reserve winners to also compete at the National Specialty, and with
quality like we saw here, possibly even more should be eligible to compete
on a National Level.  If I had to comment on any animal imparticular it
would have to be the ARMY  dog.  I have not seen this dog since the
National, but I was blown away , as many others were, by his performance.
Flawlesssy handled by Kent Boyles, this Stallion is truly; in a class of
his own.  Congratulations,   I feel,  are also in order to the very
prominent  sire of many of these dogs'''Sel Ex Ch Welove DuChiens
Rollins'''' Paul Johnson

pauliej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
EarthLink Revolves Around You.