[ SHOWGSD-L ] St. Louis Futurity

  • From: "Kathy Potter" <tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 11:07:41 -0500

The St. Louis club did their usual excellent job of hosting
their specialty shows, but this year with a futurity it was an even
better job. It was great to see many old friends and meet some neat
new ones as well. I was remembering the last futurity held in this
same area (but by the Southern Illinois club). Some of our dearest
were there who weren't with us at this futurity - Ricky, Jack Budd
and that weekend John DeHope judged there also.

The quality was great - it usually is at the Midwest and Great
Lake regions. Bob Lindsay was there to capture it all. The only
down side was the weather. It was very cold and windy. Purina was
supportive and the farm is an interesting place for dog shows.

On a personal note thanks to Kent for stepping in for Michael (who
was very sick with the flu and who was stepping in for Patty Comeau)
and for doing such a spectacular job with our puppy. Thanks to Randy
Darnell for the 1st place Junior Dog with New Era's Tarzan.

Kathy Potter