[ SHOWGSD-L ] St Joe 2nd day Yippppppppeeeeeeeeeee

  • From: Sandy Staack <s_dstaack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 10:40:17 -0800 (PST)

 We wanted to share our wins for the second day in a
row for the

 St. Joseph Kennel Club Show
judged by Mrs Sandra J Wolfskill

The Sister Act II:

* Donsta's Double Take Ritarra (Aka Izzie)*
by
Ch.Ponca Hill's Jackie Chan OFA
Detmers Delectable Derriere (Aka DD)
"our Jakester Daughter"

won 1st Am Bred Bitch,and Winners Bitch &
Best Opposite Sex Again today. Izzie was
Very beautifully handled by her
junior handler,and friend Danielle Souster . Great Job
Danielle.Thanks for guiding Izzie to her second
Winners Bitch, Best Opposite Sex. Your on your way to
becoming a very successful professional handler and we
are proud to have you show our puppy .Thanks Danielle.

Also Winning Again today

* Donsta's Twice As Nice (Aka Yummy)Ch.pts*
by
Ch.Ponca Hill's Jackie Chan OFA
Detmers Delectable Derriere (Aka DD)
"our Jakester Daughter"

went 1st Open Bitch & Reserve Winners Bitch to her
favorite sister and only littermate Izzie.Yummy was
expertly handled by her friend and Junior Elizabeth
Bradbury. Without this Junior we couldn't present
these lovely puppies,as she gives up her Monday night
every week to train these guys for us.She's a real
Class Act and we are proud to have her on our team.
Thanks Elizabeth

Don and Sandy Staack / Donsta Shepherds WEBSITE UPDATE
*********WOW HAS PUPPIES ********
2006,SW,BOM,Ch.Ponca Hill's WOW of Ritarra
OFA H&E GOOD
Ch.Ritarra's Lasting Impression OFA H&E GOOD
Donsta's Twice As Nice Ritarra (ch.pts)
Donsta's DoubleTake Ritarra(ch.pts) http://geocities.com/donsta_kennel/

Be a better friend, newshound, and