[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: St. Bernard's Parish

  • From: Colleen Donnelly <gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 01:50:50 -0400 (EDT)

Randy, re read my post. I am NOT a PETA supporter. I simply questioned where
they had let dogs out and what was the proof it was them. Still no proof has
come forward....just assumptions.

Colleen
RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 9/10/2005 8:43:32 PM Central Daylight Time, RChesnut70502
writes:

In a message dated 9/10/2005 8:36:19 PM Central Daylight Time,
lexieshep@xxxxxxxxx writes:

A loving bunch PETA! That is why two of their people got caught throwing
dead animals in the trash!! Dignity and love for poor animals' huh? Do you
remember that story a couple of month's back, or is that hear say also? I would
not give them a penny or trust a cockaroach to them!

Refresh my memory, what law is everyone so upset about that could affect
breeding and breeders', Rescue also? Is it the PAWS Law? AND don't tell me they
are not behind this!

Dawn

Anyone who believes PETA is doing a compassionate job for animals is living
with their heads in the sand. They are extremist, pure and simple! If they
had their way, none of us would have a pet, much less a show animal. It
boggles the mind that anyone on this list would defend this out of control
group.

Randy

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG BREED BETTERMENT REGISTRY

The only way to understand & estimate the nature of the dog is to study his
whole development. Such a task requires a sympathetic, dog-loving observer, who
tries as far as possible to enter into the innermost mind of the dog, and who
will know how to short-circuit all his purely human points of view. --Max von
Stephanitz

Whoever will only draw conclusions from the eminence of his own particular
point of view, will obtain a distorted picture. --Max von Stephanitz

http://mail.yahoo.com