[ SHOWGSD-L ] Spunky and the 3 little lambs?sheep?

  • From: Patricia Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 12:30:21 -0800 (PST)

What fun!  Got to take Spunky (Konigin's Phantom of the Opera) that I am
blessed to be half owner of.  His breeder, Mo Murkland is the other half.  The
Ft. Worth GSD Club held a Herding Trial/Tests out at The Endgate Ranch south of
Dallas.  I had never seen herding before (newbie!) and how incredible.  It's
amazing to see those dogs work the sheep!

  Spunk got his herding instinct test and I was very pleased!  He paid
attention to the sheep, but didn't try to snag any for dinner!  Eunice Gerloff,
judge and owner of the ranch felt he would do very well on the Class C runs.

  Spunk has his first 3 point major, loves therapy work, and now was a nice boy
with the sheep too!  I'm sure many of you have been blessed with special dogs,
over the years, but I am just so humbled and proud to be able to enjoy this
very special pup!!!
  Pat Evans

 Check out the New Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things
done faster.