[ SHOWGSD-L ] Spotted Dog Brags!!! Hope these are allowed!

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GSD Showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 08:31:51 -0500

Good Morning -

Nothing to report in the GSD brag department (we're sitting home for another
month), but we have brags in the spotty-dog department!

Argus - Mulitple BIS Int, BIS Can. Am. Ch. Paisley Nspired by Broadway
(liver/white) went breed on Saturday and won his first Group I of the 2008
year.. Not bad for a dog who has only been out 5 shows. So far he has three
breeds, a Group I, and two Group III's. Guess we MIGHT just have to special him
- he's not even three yet!

My young liver girl picked up the points both days and was Third in a COMPLETE
puppy group behind an awesome Lhasa pup and a beautiful Standard poodle pup..
More importantly, Sydney showed great and her co-owners are very excited (love
those cooperative pet folks) and we are off to the National in 9 days :-)Jess
M.Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC,
HIC & Pepper, HIC)Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC
http://green.msn.com/galleries/photos/photos.aspx?gid=164&ocid=T003MSN51N1653A