[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sperm

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: ALL4MORIAH@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 19:35:00 EST

How old is he?

I think I'd run him in to a reproductive guru.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds

In a message dated 2/20/2008 6:45:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ALL4MORIAH@xxxxxxx writes:

I have  what appears to be a very healthy ale GSD. He has been on Tylosin
for
a bacterial overgrowth in his lower bowl.  All better now.

However, we tried to A-I him to my VERY READY bitch and no sperm.
Get's erection and pulses for over 20 minutes of clear  fluid.  In doing
this also noticed that his testicles are about 1/2  the size they should  be.
He produced a litter  supposedly from a natural breeding about  a year ago.
Last time I  tried to A-I him we had a lot of volume but not so much  sperm.
However what was there , was active. That would have been about 6  months
ago.
Had 2 puppies.
Any thought's on why  this happened or if there is  anything that can be
done?
Judi

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)